Ayurveda is a Read more [...]
Place Category: Educations
With the incredible benefits of the age-old science of Ayurveda nurture the body, mind, and soul. Attain profound learning and in-depth knowledge of the healing science at the best Ayurveda training school in India to unveil the mystical layers. Traverse to the birth land of Ayurveda, Kerala in India, to acquire the rooted prehistoric study of healing science in its truest and purest form.
Come and experience the real wisdom of traditional and authentic learning of Ayurveda, undergo a treatment or train yourself to be an eminent Ayurveda teacher with us at Rishikul Ayurshala.
Rishikul Ayurshala is one of the prominent Ayurvedic training and treatment centers in Kerala, India that has a wide range of offerings in its kitty for its students and guests. Here’s a look at what you can gain from Ayurveda training at Rishikul Ayurshala.
• Start your journey by availing the rooted knowledge through basic awareness course where you learn about Ayurvedic principles, lifestyle, and more.
• Understand and acquire knowledge of the body constitution or 3 Doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
• Undergo treatment or healing spas for de-stress, weight loss, detox, relaxation, and more.
• Practice healthy eating habits with Ayurveda Cooking and learn more about herbs, medicinal plants, oils, balanced specific diet, spices, etc.
• During the Ayurveda training course at best Ayurveda training school in India also attain training of Yoga, Beauty, Hair, Kalarippayattu and more.
• Learn the art and technique of performing Abhyanga on self and others.
• Enhance your beauty with Beauty Therapy and Hair Loss Treatment.
• With the 200 Hour Ayurveda and Yoga Training acquire in-depth knowledge of Ayurveda and all its aspects in 28 days under the guidance of experts.
Food and Accommodation
According to Ayurveda, our food plays a crucial role in maintaining or devastating our health, plus it is also liable to balance the doshas. After the robust and rejuvenating training, one needs a balanced and nutritious diet to refuel the body and satiate the soul. At Rishikul Yogshala you will be offered delectable Indian Sattvic delicacies with herbal drinks prepared by Ayurvedic chefs. Also, we provide well-rested staying facilities with clean rooms, attached bathrooms, and basic amenities.
Basic Awareness on Ayurveda and its Lifestyle (7 days) - $700 USD
Ayurvedic Massage Course (7 Days) - $650 USD
Ayurveda Cooking Course (7 Days) - $650 USD
Ayurveda Beauty Therapy Course (7 Days) - $650 USD
Ayurveda Retreat Courses (7 Days) - $700 USD
200 Hour Yoga and Ayurveda TTC (28 Days) - $1650 USD