We welcome any kind of contribution related to traveling, tourism and other business sectors pertaining to the same category. In principle, all contributions should be original.
Why Become a Contributor?
The first question you might be asking is: why contribute at all?
The best answer is:
– you help travelers find the best places in your area
– you help your friend or partner promote his/her business for free
– you help your community promote the attractions of your city/country
– you receive a diamond, gold or silver discount card, depending on your contribution. The card is completely free for contributors and comes with countless attractive discounts/deals regarding hotels, hostels, flights, car rentals, etc., along with a 24-hour helpline and free basic travel insurance. The discount cards will be available from 1 June 2020. We will post the details soon.
How to become a contributor?
The secret is:
– write a post about your favorite attraction/location
– create an account on freeminimaps.com
– add your post via the “Add Listing” function
– write reviews for or rate attractions/locations/posts
All submissions are to be written in English. We advise all non-native English contributors to have their contributions proofread by a proficient English speaker.
Authors must include a minimum of 1 (one) image in their submissions (via the “Add Images” function). The maximum number of images that may be included is 3 (three). If authors wish to add more images than 3 (three). The authors of the contributions are liable for any copyright infringement occurring within their posts.
All submissions are to be between 300 and 1500 words.
Our editorial policies
All contributions will be reviewed by one or more editors of the Blog. The editors retain the right to reject or delete submissions.
How to submit
Add your favorite attraction/location to freeminimaps.com via the “Add Listing” function. After submission, you can share the post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media platform.
Good luck and have fun!
The Freeminimaps Team